Saturday, February 4, 2017
Women are selfless
If there's anything I can't stand, it's a man who treats his woman poorly. Women do so much for men! They make our food, they listen to what we have to say, they put up with our stupid shit, and tons of other things! Women deserve to be treated perfectly, and I'm not just saying this cause I'm a hopeless romantic. Even though I'm young, I can say I know how to treat women. I'm not boasting, just laying down the facts. I would never disrespect my woman, sure we have disagreements, but at the end of the day, we love each other regardless of any stupid crap that happens. I become outraged when I see men mistreating their woman, all I want is for every woman to feel honored and respected. My girlfriend means the world to me, and she gives me so much. I am disgusted at the fact that some men mistreat their girl, after all the stuff they do for them.
Labels:
Try This 4.3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes!
ReplyDelete